Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shelby's Portrait Session {Calgary Portrait Photographer}

Today was beautiful, so my sister and I headed out to do a fun photo shoot. We had a blast trashing one of Shelby's old grad dresses. Enjoy the pictures :)






Best idea ever




Dang my sister is beautiful :)








I think she could model anywhere... she's gorgeous!




And now to trash the dress :)

AMAZING!!!

Shelby's face sure doesn't show it but the water was FREEZING! 

Thanks for being an awesome model and a great sport, love ya sis xoxo

2 comments:

Karlie Hyer said...

Wow!! Like really just wow!! I really can't even tell you how much I love all your work! You are so so amazing!! I can't believe how great of a job you do!! Keep it up!!

Lanae Flexhaug said...

Awe thanks Karlie :) your the best!!