Saturday, August 28, 2010

Heather & Ben's Wedding {Southern Alberta Wedding Photographer}

One of my oldest friends got married a few weeks ago and I was the lucky photographer that got to experience it with them. Congrats Heather and Ben!










Heather has the cutest dimples and funniest laugh, and this picture is just so cute!

This one and the next one are my top 2 favourites, you can feel the love these two have for each other.


These two pictures were not planned... I just love when that happens :)



I love it when the Bride and Groom have such amazing ideas.

Geez Ben you should have thought of having a car before you got married... Ha-ha just kidding they drove off in a very nice car!



Heather you are so Beautiful!

Another one of my favourites!





This was such a fun Wedding and I really enjoys being with this amazing couple one their special day! Congrats again and enjoy married life :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Once again...YOU ROCK!!! I love the bride and groom idea ones, they are hilarious, as well as the hay bail ones and the one with chief mountain in the back. Can you do my wedding???? Oh wait, its almost 4 years old...where were you when I needed you?

Dani said...

i absolutely LOVE these pictures!!1 they are all so amazing! great job!!

l a u r e n said...

these are beautiful!! i LOVE the one where it looks like he's holding a little her. SO CUTE!!! you are absolutely amazing lanae. you're definitely going to be coming down to utah (or wherever i am) to do mine when that day finally arrives. ha ha :)