Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dane & Sarah's Wedding {Southern Alberta Wedding Photographer}

Please welcome, Dane & Sarah McAllister! Here are the rest of their pictures, as promised :)

Mr. & Mrs. Dane McAllister




Dane's always been a mommy's boy ;)


Love this picture!








Dane and John, they were each others Best Man.

Hahaha!






One of my favorites... get ready I have a lot of them ;)


Another favorite!!













There are no heads so you have to look at how gorgeous Sarah's dress is!




Yet another favorite!



We laughed so hard at this... ha-ha!





Their amazing wedding cake. All desserts were done by the amazing Nicole Kim!



 




Thanks to Dane's Best Man, Brother-In-Law and friends... HA-HA!!

CONGRATS you too!! I am so happy for you guys and that you let me be your photographer! 
xoxo love you both!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LANAE!!!

Ok, so those are GREAT!!! I say, where were you back in 2006??? Most of your favorites are mine too. Where are the pics of the whole gang? When can I see one with me and Vienna in it?

Sara Bell said...

Great job Lanae! You really captured the happiness that day!!! :)