Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ben & Shelby's Engagement Session {Calgary Couples Photographer}

As promised, more pictures of my sister Shelby and Ben's engagement session. These two are so in love you can just see it in their faces and body language! I am so happy for them and for the opportunity to be  their photographer. 



What a gentleman cleaning her off after HE covered her in those white things ha-ha

;) just for you Chubbs



K, if any of you have done a shoot with me, will understand this picture. For those who haven't on every shoot no matter what kind, I always stumble upon a lady bug so now its a tradition to take a picture :)




Aawwee!!!! 


Love this picture, the rocks make the perfect frame!!






Her ring is truly one of a kind and it suits her so well. You did good Ben!
(oh and one of my favorite pictures)

What a good lookin' couple eh?

A favorite, for sure!



Zoolander!!



All they did was laugh, kiss and laugh some more! 




I love getting to photograph my family. especially in their happiest times. And can't wait for their wedding later this month. Love you both so much!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So pretty Lanae! We LOVE being photographed by you too!!! Speaking of which...I know ours are in there somewhere.