Thursday, February 14, 2013

McAllister Family Session {Calgary Family Photographer}

Yup this is my crazy, awesome, wonderful, amazing family :) :) Best Christmas Season ever!!! We had a very chill, game filled holiday and I loved it!!
We had planned to do family photos before people started going home but since it was FREEZING this year we had to wait for a warmer day, it was still very cold but we got them done! 

To start we did a mini family session of just the Davis' My older sister has 2 super cute kids and an awesome husband, as I have mentioned many times before. I love and miss my sister dearly! Heres a few of her adorable little family.
(click to enlarge)



 Love Lincoln's outfit!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to the couples photos, being as we are all married now :)


Lets start with my amazing parents! Dale & Barbie. Thank you for everything you both do for all of us, day in and day out!




Then the oldest, Ethney with her main man Mike. Best big sister anyone could ask for!




The only boy, my bro Dane and his lovely wife Sarah! Love you Danger :)





Ahh! Now to me... Trevor and I, freshly married!  





 And the baby, Shelby and the awesome Ben. Love you little sis, your the bestest! 



------------------------------------------------------------

Now some family photos of the whole gang!


These photos pretty much sum up my family!!


 All the handsome men :)

I love my siblings! We sure do know how to have fun! Just wish we all lived a little closer together!

Not sure when my whole family will be together again so this past Christmas was very special! I can't wait till we're all together again! Till next time xoxo

1 comment:

Barbie said...

Lanae, I LOVE all these and all of you. Thank you so much for creating these wonderful lasting memories for all of us to look back on. Its awesome to have such a talented photographer in the family!! It was a wonderful Christmas and I can't wait until we can all be together again as well. I love you ;)
Mom