Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dan & Kenzie's Wedding {Edmonton Wedding Photographer}

Welcome Mr.&Mrs. Allred!! I honestly loved photographing these guys wedding. Luckily we had pretty good weather, considering it was raining everyday leading up to their special day! Like I said before I've known Kenzie since I moved to Edmonton and am still so grateful she asked me to be apart of their wedding :) 
I'm sure I put up too many photos, again, but I just love so many. I wish Dan & Kenzie the best in married life and that they'll always remember how they felt on their wedding day :)
Enjoy the photos!

MARRIED!!!!
It was a little windy and the Bridesmaids dresses weren't the best in the wind! ha-ha
Love these photos
Gorgeous girls!
Most important pinky promise you'll ever make!
 
We had to reenact a photo from their engagement session...  almost the exact same :)
Beautiful!!
Dan, just geting used to his ring!
Bethany & Whit, made us all laugh a lot!!
The bridesmaids speak was so cute!
Love the look on Kenzie's face as so looks at her now husband :)

Best of luck you two! Hope to work will you again in the future :)

1 comment:

Barbie said...

Fantastic once again!!