Sunday, June 20, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun {Calgary Portrait Photographer}

I love the fun/goofy photo shoots, and this one was full of Best Friends, dresses and lots and lots of laughs! Thanks so much girls for the super fun afternoon :)

I love this picture

Like I said, we laughed A LOT!!




All these girls have known each other for years, and it shows.





BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!

Trying to get this picture was so fun, and only took us about 20 tries haha!



You girls rock, thanks again xoxo.

4 comments:

Carly Knibbe said...

I still can't get over how good you are!!!! I seriously LOVE them all. I wish you were here in Utah cause I would have let you do my bridals and engagements in a second! Gosh stupid Canada made you leave. ; )

Unknown said...

These are such great photos and ideas Lanae. My friends love your work. Youa re going to be so successful and rich with this profession. I am so glad you have found your thing!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

These pictures are so beautiful! You're photography is amazing <3