Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jeff & Lauren's Engagement Session {Calgary Couples Photographer}

Two good friends of mine are getting married! And because I'm going to be a second photographer at their wedding they wanted to do a fun shoot with me to see how we would all flow together (yes I did just use the word flow haha) Enjoy!!




As a team they are so strong ;)


Oh Doug's Dory... haha... I loved shooting these two, they tried everything I asked, even jumping in to an old tin boat we found.


Look at those blue eyes... This is one of mine favourites!!

Can you feel the love, I sure could!

This is another one of my favourites!!

I had to do a reflection shot.

2 comments:

Barbie McAllister said...

These are so great! I love all of them. Cute couple :)

Unknown said...

Lanae these engagements are absolutely gorgeious. You need to market yourself my dear, your work is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
GOOD!!!