Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Couple of Girls and a Guitar {Southern Alberta Portrait Photographer}

While I was down in Lethbridge this past weekend I got to shoot a few of my regular models, but this time I had 1, well 2 new models Katie and her guitar. I want you to all know, Katie is an amazing girl, one of a kind and I just loved shooting her! Thanks for the fun afternoon girls!









One of my favorites!

Oh my gosh, she is so gorgeous!

Yup that's right, Shelby can play guitar!










Another favorite, I love this picture so very much!!

So there's a few pictures of the guitar only because I liked so many of them.





These next two pictures of Jenn are amazing! She is so hot!



By far the most amazing eyes ever









Another Favorite!!



And of course I ended it with Katie's beloved Guitar :)

No comments: