Monday, October 4, 2010

Want Family Session {Calgary Family Photographer}

 Last week I had the privilege to do a super fun family session, meet the Wants. Lisa, my hair dresser (she's amazing!) Her husband and two beautiful kids. Thanks so much for a fun afternoon, even if it was raining.




All these two wanted to do was play in the leaves, whether it was raining or not ha-ha




These next 4 pictures is a little sequence of them playing with the leaves... such a cute family!





I love this picture! 



Look we ended the day with the sun shining nice and bright :)

A huge thanks to the Wants. It was a great session.

1 comment:

l a u r e n said...

So my very first thought was that little girl is the most photogenic youngster I've EVER seen! And as I scrolled down I would think "Ooh! That picture is my favorite." Then I'd scroll down some more and think "Oh no. THAT one is my favorite!" Yeah, I thought that through the whole post. Good job Lanae. :)