Thursday, October 14, 2010

Shaun & Heather's Wedding {Banff Wedding Photographer}

I met Shaun and Heather back when I lived in Lethbridge and once they got engaged they asked me to shoot both their engagements and wedding I was excited, however plans changed and they moved their wedding day up to the weekend we were gonna shoot their engagements, much to my surprise. Well it was a fun filled day, rainy but even in the rain Banff and the wedding was beautiful.



















 Yup you guessed it, thats an ice cream cake from DQ.

Best of luck to you both. xoxo

2 comments:

l a u r e n said...

Lanae!!! These pictures are absolutely FABULOUS!! You are so amazing and you have such a great talent. Great job! You are wonderful. :)

Unknown said...

Where do you get your ideas????? I love the one on the bridge sort of thing and the bouquet on the train. You seriously amaze me!!! I am so glad you are pursuing at least one of your talents.