Monday, November 8, 2010

Cassie & Ben's Wedding {Southern Alberta Wedding Photographer}


Here's more of the pictures from Cassie & Ben's Wedding I did back during Thanksgiving Weekend. I know there are lots of pictures but I had a hard time picking just a few favourites. Well I hope you enjoy them as much as I do :)







The next 4 pictures are of Cassie's MOH & Brides Maids writing their names on the bottom of her super cute shoes, and the name to wear off first is the next to get married. I thought this was so cute.




I couldn't choose between Color or Black and White... which do you like better?








These girls were so much fun, as you can see by the next 2 pictures.










 One of my favourites.




 Okay, I love the next 2 pictures






So on the day of their Wedding Lethbridge was getting wind gusts of up to 65km/per hour and here's just and example of what we had to deal will... I love that Ben's blocking the wind, so cute!







For some reason I love this picture!! 



Again the evil wind...

... But Cassie makes the wind look good!! 


This pictures beautiful, but its whats going on at the time of the pictures that's so cute, Ben was standing behind me and said 'Cassie just look at me' And once she did I got this amazing picture!

 First dance as husband and wife


 To finish their day, they had a sparkler send off, I was excited to see how these pictures out turn out. I love Cassie & Ben's face in the last one :)

Congrats you two, it was such a fun day! And I wish you both the best in married life!!

1 comment:

Jodi Luck said...

These are beautiful!! I especially love the ones of the sun coming through the tree behind them.
You truly have a talent for this!