Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Danielle & Mark's Engagement {Calgary Couples Photographer}

Let me just start by saying, I love this couple and yes I'm aloud to be a little biased because not only do I know them both very well, but Danielle is like a little sister to me. I'm so glad they asked me to be their photographer.

To start the day off, these two love birds saddled up a horse, laughing and bugging each other the whole time.


# 1 FAVORITE picture!!! 





 They asked me what I wanted them to do, and I told them be normal, just do what you guys would do if you were sitting here with out a camera in front of you... and this is what I got, so beautiful!




Mark fixed Danielle's hair a few time through out the day, however I only got one picture of it and I just love it.





Another favorite! 

Interesting what happens to a picture when you cut out the heads of the people ha-ha 




Ya that's a John Deer :) 


Again no heads, but I love this picture! 


 
Dang that's a nice... Ring, what were you thinking? ;)

I love, love, love this picture 



He proposed on these train tracks, cute eh? :) 


Okay, for those who have done a shoot with me will understand this picture... Every shoot I have done minus maybe one or two I have come across a lady bug so this time we used it in a picture, and I think it turned out great!


I am so happy for these two, they make an amazingly beautiful couple and I cant wait to shoot their December Wedding. 

No comments: