Monday, September 26, 2011

Love the Dress Session {Calgary Couples Photographer}

 My brother and sister in law, Dane & Sarah have been married for just over 7 months and we thought it was about time for a super fun semi trash the dress shoot! Sarah didn't want to get to dress too dirty and I think we did a good job... please enjoy!!


I love black and white







Dang those are some serious blue eyes!

I told her to drop the dress... and after thinking it over for a minute....

She did!! :)


Such a good looking couple


LOVE IT!!


I loved this shoot!! I want more trash the dress session ASAP, anyone?

2 comments:

Ryan and Janelle said...

ummmmmm where was the "trash" part? I don't even see a SEMI part! haha! nonetheless...cute photos. they're adorable.

Unknown said...

Lanae, how fun!!! I bet the creek was a blast. Were they cold? There are so many good ones!!! I wish I could do that :(