Friday, January 6, 2012

Ben & Shelby's Wedding {Southern Alberta Wedding Photographer}

Yes I know my little sisters wedding was back in August but life got crazy and I had the hardest time choosing which of her photos would go up, but I've finally narrowed it down, kinda I'm sure I still put in way too many but anyways, here they are. I guess I can say, better late then never!

Welcome Mr. & Mrs. Benjamin Fairbanks

(click to view photos larger)
I am in love with this picture!!

This is a "So Shelby" dress



Our cousin Janelle helps out with the make-up while her husband Ryan (a film photographer) took pictures of his own.


I love this pictures of Shelby, she's laughing at the 2 cameras right in her face!

THEY'RE MARRIED!!!




Ya, my family's a little crazy!

My brother Dane, myself (weird to be in front of a camera) Shelby and sister Ethney


Fairbanks family

Ya, they're just as crazy!




These 4 girls have been friends for a very long time!

What a crazy bunch!





I did a photo session of these 4 a year or so ago and we did a picture just like this, so cute!



My top favourite picture!




Best wall paper I've ever seen! Thanks to Ben's Grandma and Grandpa for letting us use their house




Ha-ha-ha




What a gorgeous girl






Why are they so dang cute!?!





Shelby's face was exactly what we were going for with Mikes question!

Come on Shelby put your shoe up, we all knew it was you for that question ;)

Good girl ha-ha-ha


Shelby's friend, Sasha did her wedding cake and did an amazing job!

The first dance


Sparkler send off!

Ben's got his keys in hand!!

I am so happy for my sister and to now have Ben has a brother! These two are so perfect for each other and I wish then many years of happiness! xoxo


Wedding cake done by - Sasha Schneider
Ryan Johnson Photography - http://www.ryanjohnsonphotography.com/

2 comments:

DANIELLE said...

lanae i love these!!! you are so talented!

Ramblings of a Redhead said...

I just have to say - looking through these made me miss you guys soooo much. and made me realize how awesome your family is...and also - how in LOVE are ben and chubbs? So adorable!