Friday, January 11, 2013

Rachael & Brants Wedding {Calgary Wedding Photographer}

I have known Brant for years. So when Rachael emailed me while I was in Europe asking if I'd photograph their wedding I was thrilled!! 
Their day was a very chill, up until the weather made us do some photos inside, but after the storm passed it brought beautiful lighting and very green surroundings! I enjoyed being apart of their day! Hope you enjoy their photos :)
(click photos to enlarge)







Top favourite!



























While Brant was giving his toast... How cute!



Congrats you two! Hope married life brings only the best :)

2 comments:

Barbie said...

Your top Favorite is mine too! They are all very lovely.

Unknown said...

The picture of the ring ceremony (with the chairs) and the Sky is an amazing shot. Seriously I'm so upset you discovered this after Mike and I got married.