Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tracy & Cassidy's Wedding {Calgary Wedding Photographer}

I have known Tracey for a few years now. So when she asked me to photograph her and Cassidy's sealing I was honoured! Tracey and Cassidy have been married just over a year now and have a beautiful baby girl! Being apart of there very special day was lovely! Congrats you two!! :)


Cute little family!


It was freezing that day, but they toughed it out, and make it look amazing while doing it!

Love these two photos!!







 I really like this ring shot!



You two are so cute! And still so in love! Congrats on being sealed, I'm so happy I was apart of it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I swear Jane is a Bridesmaid at every wedding on your blog! Girl you have to be the bride soon, you ROCK!

Barbie said...

Beautiful! I need to find some new descriptive words!!