Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Roommates {Edmonton Portrait Photographer}

I love these girls!! These lovely ladies were my last girl roommates. So on a Saturday when we all didn't have work or have homework, we decided to go out and do a little photo shoot! I had a BLAST!! They are all amazing models and the lighting was perfect :)
Thanks Hannah, Renee and Jennica for letting me practise new techniques on you guys :)
(click to enlarge photo)

 Color or Black&White?? 







Most amazing eyes ever!! 


The B&W is my favourite photo of the day!!


Hannah, Renee & Jennica




We will have to do this again once its nice out, of course!!

Love you all so much! xo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

For most of them I like color, especially the one of Hannah looking right at the camera. Gorgeous!

Barbie said...

All very lovely. I can't choose a favorite pic! Hannah, you are such a cutie!