Monday, March 11, 2013

Alexis's Portrait Session {Edmonton Portrait Photographer}

Welcome the GORGEOUS Alexis!!! This girl is awesome, and one of my very best friends! Alexis and I become fast friends as we planned our European backpacking trip last year! Those 3 months living with her in foreign countries was the best! Sooo many awesome memories! I love this girl and am very happy she agreed to model for me!
She kept telling me how nervous she was about doing this, not sure why since every photo turned out amazing!!
Please enjoy her session. Ps. Love her sweater, the color worked amazing :)
(click to enlarge)

One of my many favorites! And only the 4th photo taken that day, amazing! 






 Love the pearls!!



 Dang girl!!



Another favorite!!

So we headed off to find this barn that Alexis's friend told her about. After a few wrong turns, we found it and I fell in love!! Once we walked up and saw what color the door just about dead! 


 Love this barn

 Amazing... She is such a natural!

Love these two Black&Whites!



Love her laughing face!!



Thank you so much Alexis!! It was a really fun session :)

1 comment:

Amy MacDonald said...

These pictures are to die for!