Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Amy & Joe's Couples Session {Edmonton Couple Photographer}

 Amy & Joe are new to my blog which is exiting! I truly loved photographing these two love birds!! They are just so in love, plus they're a very good looking couple, which made my life easy and difficult. I loved every photo, but I had to choose only a few favourites! 
Im so glad they didn't cancel on me as it started to rain/snow pretty good just an hour before we were to start, so thanks for toughing it out!!
Hope you enjoy their beautiful session :)
(click to enlarge)









I just love the moments before a kiss!








This was a request from Amy and I'm so glad she asked, these photos turned out so great!

Thanks again you two!

1 comment:

Amy MacDonald said...

Oh I love them all!! One day I will figure out how to "smolder" haha. You're amazing and we had SO much fun. Thanks again.