Sunday, March 3, 2013

Shelby's Portrait Session {Edmonton Portrait Photographer}

Isn't my sister a hottie!! I have been making Shelby model for me since I started up my business. I sure do owe her a lot for being so willing to help a sister out! I love this girl with all my heart, she is one of the most amazing people I know and I look up to her so much! 
Love you sis :)
Anyways, we've had the most amazing photo taking weather up here in Edmonton the last few days so I took advantage! Enjoy these GORGEOUS photos!!!
(Click to enlarge)


 Love this one!!



Oh and these two!!





Color or Black & White??





                              Shelby's favorite!



 **New addition**
I dont know how I missed this awesome photo when I was editing but I found it & love it, so here it is!




You truly are stunning Shelby. Thanks again! I love you!!

No comments: