Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dan & Kenzie's Couple Session {Edmonton Couples Photographer}

I honestly just love these two!! Kenzie was one of my first friends when I first moved to Edmonton. I was so excited when I heard that her and Dan were engagement, I hoped that they would ask me to be their Wedding photographer and they did :) :)
To get ready for the big day we decided to get together last weekend and goof around, and we did just that! It was so much fun, these two truly are in love and Im so happy for them both!!
I can't wait till their wedding next month.
Enjoy. 


I'm so glad these two know how to kiss pretty!


Love these two photos!




 Love!


Say it with me... HOTTIE!!




So excited for you both :)

1 comment:

Mom Swasey said...

Soooo happy for you!!! What a beautiful couple!!!