Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sarah's Portrait Session {Calgary Portrait Photographer}

Welcome the gorgeous Sarah, aka my BFF of 14 years!! I was so excited to finally photographer her and knew she would rock this session.
I am also doing something I've never done before... every photo is both in Color and in Black&White, side by side... Im calling it the Color vs. Black&White Challenge, which mean I want everyone to vote. If you can't leave a comment on the blog then head to my Facebook page, LIKE it, then place your vote under the single photo of Sarah that will be posted!

Now onto this amazing lady! I love her dearly, we truly have been through a little bit of everything together!! 
Im not sure where I'd be with out her, I owe her so much and can't thank her enough for being such an amazing friend! I love you very much Sarah and am honored to call myself your fiend! xoxo 
Enjoy the photos, and don't forget to vote! :)






Like are you kidding me?!?! STUNNING!!! 




WOW!!!!



 Amazing!

 Beautiful!


Too hot for words....



One of my very favorites :) :) :)



Thanks Sarah, you were so much fun to work with! We must do it again.

1 comment:

The Simmonds' said...

So, I vote colour!!!! And they are all amazing but I like the fourth picture the most.