Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lauren's Portrait Session {Edmonton Portrait Photographer}

My Other Half is on my blog again, Lauren is one of my dearest friends and I miss living in the same gross basement suite as her, haha! She was one of my very FIRST models when I decided to go for my dream job! How much we both have changed, I actually know what I'm doing with my camera now and she has long brown hair and is a little more grown up ;)
It's hard to explain the connection Lauren and I share... like I said we lived in the same suite back in Logan, many years ago, and I'm not kidding when I say it took us about 2 hours of talking and laughing to know we were meant to be friends, or each others, other half as we like to say!
I'm so glad we got to have fun one afternoon while I was visiting her a few weekends ago down in St. George, Utah :) Lauren, you are such an amazing women and I'm so grateful & lucky to call you my friend! xoxo
1/2+1/2=1FP

Gorgeous!!
One of my favorites!

Got to love that sassy smirk ;)
Wow, just wow!
B-E-A-UTIFUL!!

Thanks for being an amazing model yet again!! Miss you tons!
(So sad this amazing location is all the way down in St. George)

No comments: