Thursday, May 2, 2013

Porter's New Born Session {Edmonton New Born Photographer}

Welcome Porter! Isn't he just the cutest? After a lot of love from his mom he finally got comfortable enough for me to take some photos!! He was just a sweet heart and loved getting held so we had to improvise to keep the session going! I honestly had a good time photographing this little guy :)
I have a few favorites and am happy to share them with you all!
Hope you enjoy them
(click to enlarge)



 Like I said happy once in moms arms

My first favorite!






Another favorite! I just love this photo. 

Love this one :)


 Squishing his face haha



 Top favorite!! 

I just want to thank Porter and his mom & dad for being such amazing clients :)


1 comment:

Barbie said...

Lanae! These are adorable! I love them ;) good job