Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Whitney's Portrait Session {Calgary Portrait Photographer}

Say hello to the amazing Whitney!! This is another one of my BFFs :) We meet at a church girls camp back when we were 14 and the rest is history! We have enough awesome memories to probably write about a hundred novels!
I love this girl so very much and hope she knows that, and never forget it! Thanks Whit for everything you've done for me. xoxo
I was so happy she agreed to let me photograph her while I was home a few weeks ago. Isn't she simply stunning? We had a blast, and laughed very hard about a particular photo that I was lucky enough to capture, you know which one I'm talking about Whit ;) haha!
 Please enjoy :)







Favorite!









 


You truly are beautiful Whit, love ya long time!

No comments: